1.28.2007

Peace

I have the need to express these feelings so that I have some sort of record of them, since I don't journal as often as I know that I should. I have to say how much I love and respect my husband. Never in my single life did I imagine that I'd be lucky enough to find someone who loves me as much as he does. We've been through more trials than most in the two and a half years since we married, but I know that they have brought us closer together than anything else could have. The more trials we face, the closer we become to each other and to the Lord. While the pain is sometimes almost too much to bear, the sweet joy and bond that we forge makes it worth the effort. This bond that we share is more than I had ever expected to experience. I love him more than anyone I've ever known in my life and I'm more and more grateful for him everyday.

I want anyone reading this to know what a wonderful husband and father he is and how hard he tries to make me happy. Someday I hope to be in a place that I can return the same amount of love that he has shown me. I am eternally grateful to my Heavenly Father for the blessing of this man in my life. I know he is the perfect companion for me, although he himself is imperfect. Good thing I am, too. We're on this road of life together and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: