12.13.2010

Meeting Santa

At our ward Christmas party, West and Eli got to meet Santa.

You all remember Eli's reaction this year, right?

Well, I'd say he did much better this time around. He calmly told Santa that he wanted snow skis so that he could go skiing. (Since we'll be spending the holidays with my WHOLE FAMILY in Ohio. Can you tell I'm a little excited?!) Santa was a bit confused, since we live in sunny southern California, but went along with it nonetheless.


Then it was West's turn, and he was already in a bad mood. I think being stuck on a white-bearded stranger's lap pushed him over the edge.


Yeah, that's more like the Lakey Christmas Santa photos we know and love! :)

And it wasn't any better for the group shot either.



But at least it'll make me laugh for years to come!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

Wow! West looks so much bigger! Hope you have a great time in Ohio! I agree, we will definitely have to catch up when you get back! :)

Jessica Mangelson said...

So funny!
Merry Christmas :)