4.16.2012

Recent Layouts

I’ve been on a little mini layout kick during stolen moments of the last few weeks. It’s not easy balancing the desire to create with the everyday things that I have to accomplish. Plus, I’ve been dealing with other things as well, emotional struggles and just trying to get back on track to where I’d like to be. But doing this certainly helps me feel productive and creative, and I love that! So here are some recent layout I’ve done. Most supplies can be found at ScrapGirls.com, which is a great site if you’re looking for a place to learn about digital scrapbooking.

I Love Us

“I Love Us” layout uses Amanda Fraijo-Tobin’s Life Montage Collection Biggie, ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Grungy Stencils, and Christy VanderWall’s ScrapSimple Tools – Scripts: File Save 1 and Supply Tracker.

New Boots

“New Boots” layout uses ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Western Rodeo, Because of You Collection Biggie, Modern Love Collection, JIF 6 Plus: Inspirational, ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Paper Rosettes, and Picturesque Collection Biggie.

Layout by Laurel Lakey uses:

ScrapSimple Paper Template: My Art Canvas Special by Angie Briggs
So Elementary Collection by Amanda Fraijo-Tobin
ScrapSimple Action Pack: Ultimate Artist by Brandy Murry

ScrapSimple Tools - Scripts: Supply Tracker and ScrapSimple Tools - Scripts: File Save 1 by Christy VanderWall

“Cherish” layout uses ScrapSimple Paper Templates: My Art Canvas Special by Angie Briggs, So Elementary Collection by Amanda Fraijo-Tobin, ScrapSimple Action Pack: Ultimate Artist by Brandy Murry, ScrapSimple Tools - Scripts: Supply Tracker and ScrapSimple Tools - Scripts: File Save 1 by Christy VanderWall.

1 comment:

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

I've really enjoyed your posts! Keep em' coming. That trek looked incredibly hard! I am so glad that you've been sharing your pictures from it.