5.12.2007

Lucky Me!


I've really got a great husband.

Nathan surprised me the other day with flowers when he came home from work. He had called before he left to see if there was anything I needed him to pick up at the store, and he could tell in my voice that I had not had the best day. So, while picking up some things for dinner, he bought me some flowers to cheer me up.

It's just the little things like that that are enough to make my whole week. Just a little gesture to let me know he cares and understands that my job(s) are hard and he appreciates what I do.

Man, I sure got lucky with my pick of hubbies.
So thanks, darlin', for your sweet gesture and your continuing support for me. Love you mucho mucho.

For this layout, I used Amanda Sok's A Princess Collection, Melissa Renfro's
Sparkle Curls Embellishment Biggie , Melissa Renfro's ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Lifted Photos Biggie, and Jan Hicks' ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Curled Edges Shadows 3201.

No comments: