6.21.2009

Happy Dada Day

To my dearest husband:

Happy Father's Day, love. Thank you for the dedication you show to providing for our family each and every day, especially when it's hard. Thank you for making the tough decisions without complaint, for being a wonderful example to our two beautiful boys and for supporting me in my role as their mother. Thank you for continuing to strive to be the man that our children can look up to and emulate. You are awesome.

I love you mucho mucho.

Your BC.


To my favorite Dad:
Thank you so much for the love and support that you have shown me throughout the years. Thank you for being the man that I looked up to, and for constantly showing me the better path. There are a lot of times in my life when I have a choice to make, and I wonder what the right choice would be. That's when I think of you and imagine what you would choose. Then I know the answer. I'm so grateful for our strengthened relationship in recent years. It wasn't until I had children of my own that I started to understand you better and really appreciate you as a father. Thank you for being lovingly tough on me, because it has shaped who I am. I love you very much and am proud to be your daughter.

I tend to get emotional when I think of how blessed I have been with the wonderful fathers (and in-law's) in my life and I'm so thankful for each of them. I hope that you all have had a wonderful Father's Day. Love you!!

No comments: