6.18.2009

Safe and Sound

It's good to be back.

I am happy to report that we arrived safely home last night (only 4:30am EST, ugh!) and the flight was a DREAM! We actually had a row of three seats to ourselves in the very back of the plane and it could not have been better. Eli and West slept for about 90% of the time, and it was just quiet and nice. I wish I had had a small point and shoot just to take a picture of them asleep like little angels on the plane, but I don't, so you'll just have to imagine it. I'll even tell you that for the last half hour or so, Eli slept on a couple of pillows on the floor. And I don't even care how many germs he picked up, because frankly, he was asleep. That's all I asked for. :) So all in all, a good return trip, miles better than the one out there.

And not to mention that I came home to a clean house. Thanks, love, you have no idea how much that means to me, especially since I know I didn't leave it in that condition! You're the best.

Now let's talk about my family coming HERE next time! I mean, come on, we've got Disneyland! You know you all want to! :)

No comments: