11.29.2010

Holiday Happenings

I hope you've all had a wonderful holiday this past week. We spent the day(s) with my husband's family, his parents, two sisters, brother-in-law, grandparents, and aunt. It was lots of fun! And of course, I was too busy chasing little ones around and making my mama's famous bakery rolls, so I got ZERO pictures of the festivities. Seriously, zero. I'm not proud. But for now, I'm glad I got to enjoy the holiday.

E and W loved having lots of playmates to entertain them, the hubby got some great Wii playing in, and we (the girls) even got to do some shopping that night! Who knew, Old Navy was open until 8pm! Those poor workers. But at least I got a nice new winter coat, so I'm happy.

There are so many things in my life that I'm thankful for right now. I'll only list a few so as not to bore you all, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share some. 

  • my Savior, Jesus Christ
  • my absolutely amazing little family
  • modern medicine
  • Sudoku
  • Harry Potter Lego's
  • dish gloves
  • muddy buddies
  • a cell phone that takes pictures
  • digital scrapbooking supplies (so I don't have to mess with glue)
  • really exceptional friends with whom I can pick up right where we left off, no matter how much time has gone by
  • this great fall weather that has finally come to California!
Those are just a few of the things I've been thinking about lately. I'm SO SO SO blessed in my life, and I'm practicing acknowledging that and making a point to remember it.

And since I don't have any Thanksgiving photos to share, I'll share a recent layout instead. :) 

You can find links to the supplies I used here.

No comments: