6.28.2011

Trying to rest up

We got hone yesterday and now we're doing okay. He was up a lot last night, and today has been a rough day for the little guy. We're trying to keep him up to speed with his meds as much as possible and trying to keep fluids in him. He's in a lot of pain, but he's also really tough.

I think what bothers him the most is that his nose is so stuffed up, it's hard for him to breathe as well. But at least he's sleeping now, which I'm grateful for. He needs it. Plus, we've been watching lots of Johnny Test and I'm glad for the break! :)

Thank you all for your prayers, I know he's being so brave and strong because of them. :)


3 comments:

AES said...

Poor little guy. I hope he is better soon!

Rebecca Busath said...

Makes me sad to see him have to go through this, but it will be better for him in the long run. We are sending a little package to him today, hopefully he'll get it by Sat.
:) Love to you all, and kisses for Eli!

Renee said...

I hope he feels better soon!