7.08.2011

Thankful

Since E had his tonsils out last week, we’ve been so glad to have a few family members send us a couple of packages. They’ve really helped to keep him occupied and taken his mind off things. He absolutely LOVES to get anything in the mail – package, letter, magazine, you name it.

Aunt Janae sent us a big box full of goodies. The boys loved opening it, but they were even more excited by what they found inside!

LBL_2598

LBL_2604

LBL_2614

LBL_2628

LBL_2681

LBL_26144x5

LBL_2670

Once we got everything out, we found a great pirate ship to color and put together. So the boys and I went straight to work.

LBL_2697

LBL_2706

We were proud of it (I was just proud of myself for being able to get it together)!

Thanks, Aunt Janae, for a wonderful surprise! We love ya!

My family also sent us a great package with some fun Color Wonder pages in one of our favorite themes – Toy Story! Sorry, Mom, I didn’t get a picture of them opening that one – they were too excited to get it open before I could grab my camera. But just know they’ve enjoyed it as well and we loved your note. Thank you!

I’m so grateful for loving family and friends who have reached out to us and sent us love and support. Thank you!!

No comments: