8.04.2011

The Last Movie layout

I found the most adorable digital scrapbooking collection the other day and I just had to get it to scrap my Harry Potter obsession! It’s called A Wizarding World by Jady Day Studio. Here’s the layout I made last night about when the hubby and I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 the day it came out. (We couldn’t swing the midnight showing, unfortunately, but we got Friday afternoon tickets with some friends and had a great time!)

The Last Movie

I also used Brandy Murry’s Brush Set: Time Traveler – Clouds Biggie and Shalae Tippetts’ Joyous Collection Biggie.

I really like this layout. You can even see, in the far left photo, the Deathly Hallows T-shirt that I made myself especially for the occasion. After we came out of the movie, some random lady in line asked me where I bought my shirt. When I told her I had made it myself, she couldn’t believe it and said I should have made lots to sell outside! I can only imagine. I was glad that it seemed to look professional-esque. I’ll take it.

3 comments:

shayne said...

Remi and I cried when it ended because we were so sad!

Shalae said...

Love this Laurel and what a cute kit! I had to go check it out and found a few other cute ones she made that I had to have... way too fun.

Laurel said...

I know, right Shalae? I love her style and she's got some fun stuff.

And Shayne, I was crying through basically the whole thing because it was the end! :)