8.19.2009

Wedding Madness!


Well, things have been quite crazy around here the past week! I feel like I haven't had a chance to think or do anything that wasn't about the wedding festivities! Don't get me wrong, it's been SO fun and I've had a great time, but I just wanted to let you know why I've been MIA for the past week.

The hubby and I are gearing up for our anniversary celebration weekend, complete with the kiddos being shipped off to Grandma and Papa's house for two days. I can hardly wait, I'm going to have a chance to actually relax for a while. What a concept!

I'm also glad that I've had the chance to edit some of the photos from the wedding:


If you're interested in seeing more (a LOT more), you can check out my photography blog! Scroll down past the opening post and you'll see the sneak peek.

We had the best time at the wedding (although the day was L-O-N-G!) and I was so glad to be a part of it.

Thanks for the great time guys!

(Oh, and I think I've eaten about 20 Giuliano's sandwiches in the past 5 days. Still not sick of them.)

No comments: