10.08.2009

LIVE

from the ScrapGirls Digital Scraplink Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah!

I am just too excited to be around all my favorite ScrapGirls and be able to reconnect with friends that I've missed all year! And even if I don't have a laptop and I'm stuck with my HUGE iMac monitor, I'm still going to enjoy being here, LOL!

I miss my kids terribly but I know they're in good hands. Thanks Ali!! Love you! And thanks to my aunts that are going to go above and beyond by watching my kiddos. I know they're in good hands, and I don't have to worry (even though I still will. What can I say, I'm a mom!).

So anyways, yesterday was filled with sitting around with everyone, chatting up a storm, getting ready for the convention to start today! Now it's all about taking photos, setting up the tables, getting prepared for the members and attendees to show up and have fun! Can't wait!

(Oh, and tomorrow will find me teaching a photography lighting class to this big group and I won't lie -- I'm a little nervous! But I'm sure it will be great.) Wish me luck!! :)

3 comments:

Allison said...

Sounds fun, enjoy your adult time!!

Summer Sarah Wang said...

You'll be great! Good Luck!

Caroline said...

I am already missing you!!