4.22.2007

Congrats, Mo!


This weekend I was so happy that I was able to go see one of my dear friends get married. Melissa Vincent (aka: Mo), married a really cool guy named Scott in the St. George temple on Saturday and Nathan, Eli and I were able to make the trip to take part in the festivities.

Now you have to understand something about Melissa--she is one of the best, most loving and kind-hearted people I know. We were college roommates together, she taught me a bunch of fun card games, I helped her get adjusted to life post-mission, and she even watched as I met my husband and started dating him.

Those 4 months we lived together were packed with some of the most fun times I've ever had in my life. I sometimes miss those wild and care-free times, but I'm also glad to know that our lives are moving forward and we can stay in contact with each other. Luckily, they're also semi-close to us, up in northern California, so hopefully we can see each other more soon.

I just had to say that I love this girl and I'm so happy for her and her new hubby. I'm sure they're going to have a great life together, and make a wonderful family. Much love, Mo!! :)

No comments: