8.07.2007

I just bought a copy of Photoshop Creative magazine last night and I've only had a few minutes to look through it, but I'm pretty excited. It looks like a lot of fun, and it even came with a CD full of tips and tricks and fun things to try. I really love finding out new things about my software and the capabilities that it has. I love getting better at my Photoshop skills (because there is ALWAYS room for improvement with me!).

Also, I just want to say a quick sorry to my dear hubby. I was a pain in the rear yesterday, and not because he deserved it, even! :) I think I'm unnecessarily stressing myself out about his upcoming trip to Australia. I just think that I'm really going to miss him and I'm trying to deal with my insecurities of having to be on my own for 3 weeks. I know, I should just suck it up and be brave. Why is that so hard to do sometimes?

One good thing is that Ali and Angela will be coming down to visit for a while. They'll be here on Thursday and I'm super excited to have a distraction. To show how excited I am, here is a layout I did for a magazine submission about the girls. We had such a fun time doing a photo shoot last Christmas, and I used pictures from then. We'll have to do a new one when they're here!


Supplies used: GraphX Brush set by Thao Cosgrove, green stitching brush by Valerie Randall, Paper style by Shalae Tippetts, mini stars by Syndee Nuckles, yellow swirl brush by Brandie Valenzuela (ScrapGirls); blue BG paper by Aja Abney (www.scrapartist.com); glitter paint, old photo proofs and red stitching by Christina Renee (www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com); ribbon (recolored) by Micheline Martin (www.thedigishoppe.com); green swirl, sun by Carrie Stephens (www.fishscraps.com).

1 comment:

Syndee said...

Love this layout! Don't you just LOVE that magazine?! I too stumbled upon it a couple of months ago. I just wish I had more time to pour over it again and again! lol!