5.01.2010

Happy National Scrapbooking Day

In honor of today (and yes, I know it’s not Digital Scrapbooking day, but I’ll celebrate nonetheless…) I thought I’d share some of my newer layouts with you today!

Layout by Laurel Lakey uses Dirt Road Paper Mini, Sweet Whispers Collection, ScrapSimple Digital Layout Templates: Bejeweled, ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Pulled Stitches, Tints and Tatters Collection Biggie, Crazy 4 You Collection, ScrapSimple Tools - Scripts: Rename Layer 11101, ScrapSimple Tools - Scripts: Supply Tracker 11101, At the Cottage Collection, ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Aged Folds 5001, Thankful Collection, and French Market Embellishment Mini.

This is me and E last year. We had our computer set up downstairs and took lots of fun photos together. I can’t believe this was already a year ago! He looks so little in the pictures. And he just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Part of me loves it and part of me would love for it to stop so he could stay my little guy forever. Ah, parenting. :)

 

LOVE

I just LOVE this layout, don’t you? I don’t know if it’s the color scheme or the fun photos all in one place or the little touches of embellishments, but it’s one of my recent favorites. It’s all about little E, and how much we adore him and his silly little quirks.

 

Dreamer

This one was fun because it was completely out of my comfort zone! I love that it’s dreamy and arty, just kind of fun.

 

clap clap clap

This last one has just one of the cutest pictures ever! And I don’t just think that because it’s of my little W. :) I was so happy to catch him in a clap, because it’s something he’s been into lately, as he just learned to do it about a month ago. He loves to get us clapping with him! E likes to get him laughing by clapping and I just love to watch that. This is a big example of why I scrapbook – to hold on to these kinds of memories for years to come.

Now the task is to get those pictures that are just sitting on my hard drive onto a layout with the accompanying stories!

Hope you enjoyed these! And I hope you’re inspired to go out and scrap something yourself in honor of today. :)

 

If you’re interested in any of the supplies use, you can click on the photo and be taken to my gallery at Scrap Girls, where the supply lists are located.

2 comments:

Janae and Topher said...

The layouts are beautiful. I love West clapping. He's so cute. I miss Eli and West.

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

I love your artwork! You have such a talent for color and design... cute subjects too!