4.30.2010

Shout – Out to Ali and Jed!

Well, I have pretty fun siblings. I think that I have established that already. We were close growing up, and as we’ve gotten older, it’s been more fun to hang out and share memories with each other!

And a few weeks ago was no exception. While staying in Utah, I got to spend my time with Ali and Jed, staying at their apartment (I almost wrote house, but that would be an injustice to any future house they’d actually own, haha!). I was so happy to get to spend a lot of time hanging out with them, just enjoying my time there. Ali and I have a special relationship where we can joke about SO MANY different things and still are able to connect on a way deeper level as well. So whenever we’re together, it’s going to be a fun time. (Unless, of course, she’s in a bad mood. Boo for bad moods! Haha, just kiddin’ Al. You know I love ya!)

good company (click on the picture to see the supply list)

So anyways, we had a Saturday night where we got to go out to a Comedy Sportz club. Now, it’s not comedy about sports, necessarily, it’s an improv comedy club where the ‘sport’ is the comedy, ie: there are two teams that compete for points and the win at the end of the night.

I have to admit, at first I was skeptical about how funny it would be, but by the middle of the performance, Ali and I were yelling out sketch ideas and having a grand time. Jed really enjoyed it too!

We also had dinner at one of my favorite Provo hotspots – Smokehouse Barbeque! They have the best garlic knots. Yum.

So thanks, Ali and Jed for letting me hang out with you for a while! And Jed, I hope you didn’t get too many flying ant bites on my account. :)

No comments: