2.15.2013

Oh, the cheesiest

Today the boys had their combined, belated birthday party. After the massive effort that was involved in the Lego party and How to Train Your Dragon parties of the previous two years, this year I caved and called the big mouse. No, not Mickey, but his step-brother: Chuck E Cheese!

I have to admit, my expectations weren’t all that high, but I was pleasantly surprised. The kids had a great time playing the games with the massive amount of tokens we got, and the Moms (and my hubs) had a great time just sitting around and visiting with each other! The best part was that the hostess pretty much took care of everything, including the food orders, set-up and take-down, and the boys got a lot of great souvenirs to take home.

LBL_5865

LBL_5873

LBL_5906

 

Here is a favorite activity the boys got to do – the ticket blaster! They asked them if they wanted to go separately or together, and they chose to go together. Of course. :)

LBL_5883

LBL_5885

LBL_5895

LBL_5900_crop

These two adorable kiddos had a lot of fun riding this ride! I suspect it’s because it let you lay down the whole time and you could relax! :) They were so cute.

LBL_5901

Of course, we had to have the Big Cheese come out and celebrate with the boys and their friends. They led them in a dance, a contest, and even crowned the boys with their awesome coin crowns!

LBL_5948

LBL_5996

LBL_6002

Oh how I wish I had a video of West boogying in his chair! He was loving the music and dancing the way he does, which is just too cute. He definitely has more rhythm than me!

It was a really fun party, and I really loved not having to do much for it myself! We’ll see what happens next year…

LBL_6014

No comments: