5.30.2008

Okay, so I kind of feel like I owe everyone a positive post after that sad one yesterday. :) My life isn't that bad, I think I'm just having a lot to deal with lately and there was one thing yesterday that just tipped the scales! But I'm doing much better today.

In fact, we got to have Eli's friend David come over today for a little while. That was a lot of fun. It's so crazy how boys get together and just feed off of each others' silliness. :) They got along great, which I was grateful for, because Eli tends to be much more of a loner than a socializer, and David is the complete opposite! So I am hoping that Eli's learning to play better with other kids and really be able to interact more. I guess more playdates should be on the menu in the future!

Eli's been saying such funny things lately. One of my favorites in when Nathan and I are in another room or something, he'll come running in the room and say, "Hi Momma, Dadda, what're you doing?" And he loves to pretend to fall on the ground and then waits for us to say, "Are you okay, Eli?" and he'll respond with "I'm okay!!" all enthusiastically. Too fun. Plus, he also loves telling people, "It's okay, _____" (whoever he's closest to), even if nothing is wrong. Sometimes I'll pretend to be boo-hooing and he'll come over and say, "It's okay, Momma." Melts me every time. :)

So yeah, today's a much better day. :) In fact, we even got a babysitter tonight so that we can go with Nathan's family to an Angels game. That will be lots of fun!

Hope you're all having a great Friday!

No comments: