6.09.2008

Howdy there! This week is going to be nice and relaxing, hopefully. :) We got Nathan a new gas grill for Father's Day, so he's over the moon about that. No more mini Weber charcoal one! Yippee! We grilled brats on Saturday, then did hamburgers and corn on the cob last night. So fun. Now all he needs is a Grillmaster apron or something. I'll have too see what I can find. :)

Also, my mom is recovering from having a mass removed from her breast last week. Luckily everything went really well. Not my favorite thing to think about, that my mom could have had cancer. But I'm glad she didn't and that she's recovering well now. I love her terribly and am so grateful to have her as my mom. And she'd better be around for a long, long time!

On a happier note, we spent most of Saturday at Disneyland! It was the first time I had been there since I was about 10, so I had a lot of fun. It sure was busy, though! Holy moly, I don't think I've ever seen so many people packed into such small walkways! :) Ernst & Young sponsored a day there for employees and their families, and it was a ton of fun. They had great food and dessert too! :)

We're talking about getting yearly passes so that we can go whenever we want and actually get to ride some more rides. :) It's kind of funny that we've lived here for almost 2 years and this was our first trip there. But it would only be worth it if we got passes, since the one-day tickets are so expensive! Might as well get the whole year for a little more, right? And since we're so close by, it would be easy to get there, methinks. Something to think about for Christmas probably.

Anyways, I hope everyone's having a great start to the week. I'm off to tackle some emails and then to tackle a big load of laundry! Gotta love Mondays. :) Adios!

PS: Pictures of Disneyland to come....I still have to get them off of my memory card! :)

1 comment:

shayne said...

i'm pretty sure you should get some passes