6.13.2008

Tonight we're excited to go see an Angels game with our ward. It will be Eli's first baseball game, so we'll see how that works out. He tends to have a very short attention span. So we'll be glad to make it through more than one inning! Wish us luck. :)

Also, last night Nathan and I watched this movie. I really liked it, even if it was a little bit crazy premise. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do to make a movie interesting, I guess.

I'm looking forward to seeing this movie this weekend, hopefully. I've heard it is as good as Iron Man, which if you've seen it, you will agree that it was a great movie. So I have high hopes. I just hope I am not disappointed. But then again, I really like Edward Norton, so I think watching him in a bad movie would be better than just watching a bad movie. Heehee...

No comments: