10.24.2008

Furthermore...

So, the house is still empty (luckily) and we have all the keys to it. I went up there yesterday to just check in and clean a little. I think we're on the road to closing early next week, which means we can get stuff moved in on time. I want to get our new carpet and paint in so that it will feel a little fresher and newer when we start moving our actual furniture and stuff in.

I'm gearing up for a lot of packing, work, and most of all, FREEDOM from condo life! :)

In the meantime, I haven't been doing too much besides signing documents, getting deposit stuff squared away, trying to keep up with Eli as he destroys the house, etc. This week I have been TIRED and the baby is forcing me to take it slower. So I have been napping during the day and just trying to not overdo things.

Tonight is our ward's Trunk or Treat party, and we're bringing some award-winning chili to share and compete with. (At least, it will be award-winning after tonight!) Eli will be dressing up as a cowboy (and yes, I'll get plenty of photos!!) and he's going to be just the cutest thing ever. Can't wait to see it all together.

Sorry it's a no-picture post, I know I hate those. But at least I'm posting, lol.

2 comments:

JAG said...

Did your chili win?

Laurel said...

Ah, no, it was a sad day at the Lakey household. :( But at least Eli was cute! I'll post pictures as soon as I get them off my camera. :)