10.02.2008

Okay, seriously??

If you don't think that these are the cutest little twin boys that you've ever seen, then I am jealous of you because you must have some illegal stash of cuteness somewhere at your house! :)
I swear, they just melt anyone who sees them!
Thanks, J, for letting me capture your kids. You're one lucky (and popular) mama!!

Twins_crossed

I can finally tell them apart! :) I'm so proud of myself.

Cute little {J}

Little {J} -- he has the best growly smile ever!

Cute Little {D} BW

Little {J} -- he is so sweet and inquisitive! :)

More of my great friends' kids to come soon!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That's so nice of you to say about them. Just when you can tell them apart you have to move.

I really would love to schedule a day when you can take pictures of them at the beach. We will have to plan a day.

Caroline said...

They are soo cute, you are right!! Can't wait to see more of your pictures Laurel!!