7.29.2009

August is coming!!

Is August really tomorrow? What the...? When did that happen?

Man, I think this month has flown by because I've been HARD at work on something behind the scenes that I am really excited about. It is taking up most of the time that I am not spending cleaning the house, doing the laundry, visiting the library, watching E swim, trying to keep up with dusting (YUCK), editing photos, reading everyone's blogs, etc.

So, yeah, I've been busy and I haven't been blogging all that much. Just bear with me. :)

And no, I'm not going to tell you what it is.

Yet.

But trust me, it's going to be worth the wait. So keep checking back here in the next little while and you may be pleasantly surprised (especially if you live in southern California or are planning on visiting here in the next month)!

And since I don't really like posting without pictures, here's a little something of my kiddos. Since I know that's exactly what you came here to see, lol. :)

Eli hammin' it up

WestBW

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to be in San Diego and then Santa Clarita at the end of August... you've got me curious!

shayne said...

So does that mean us? haha Oh yeah, and I just got Matt's schedule for the weekend you're supposed to come down and Friday he works, Sat he is on call, and I think on Sunday he is either going in or on call. BLAH! You might not be seeing much of him!