7.07.2009

Have you heard this?

I just love this song that is on the previews for this new movie with Johnny Depp and Christian Bale. I'm sure it's in the movie as well. But I just love the song so I bought it off iTunes. I don't even know why I like it so much.

Sometimes I'm so crazy when it comes to songs like that -- I'll text myself song lyrics I hear while in an elevator or during movie previews or things like that, just so I can go find it on iTunes and buy it later. :) Anyone else do that? I think music just really impacts me a lot. Or maybe everyone feels that way? I'm just glad to have a way to buy one song at a time without wasting money on a whole album.

Anyway, that was a nice little tangent, but just thought I'd share. Someone else may like it just as much as I do. :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

You need that phone that captures the music and tells you what song it is. That's awesome. I love hearing OLD songs that are rarely played and I try to look for those but I never have any great luck. I'll try the texting thing. Good idea.