3.15.2011

Challenge #18 - A photo of somewhere I've visited

I've been seriously blessed to get to visit a few really amazing places. The best, by far, was Italy -- but all of my photos were still back in the film days and I don't have any scanned to show.

So, my second very favorite place I've visited is Australia. The hubby and I went there (sans the one kid we had at the time) for a week while he worked and I toured! Luckily we did get a lot of touring in together as well, and we got to see some awesome things. But here's my favorite:


Yep, that's the Sydney Opera House! We went inside and got to take a tour. It was so fun.

Australia had always been at the top of my very long list of places I wanted to travel and see. And I'm so thankful that I got to do that!

Now it's on to the others on that list....

No comments: