3.25.2011

Challenge #24 - My favorite book

Okay, I confess, I'm not much of a reader. Unless it's something that just pulls me right in and I can't put it down, I end up putting it down permanently. I know it's not a good habit and I should get back into the swing of it. Maybe one of these days...

But that notwithstanding, I do have a favorite book. You probably won't be surprised to find out that it's a photography book:


Reading this book was the lightbulb moment for me in my photography experience. I had only kind of understood aperture, shutter speed, ISO, etc., and it was only little pieces of each concept. But once I read this book, it was like all the pieces finally came together and it just made sense.

If you're interested in learning more about photography and just can't seem to get it, then this is the book for you. Everything is laid out in such a way that just makes sense. I can't recommend it enough.

No comments: