10.12.2011

Crafty!

In case you weren’t aware, Halloween is one of my very favorite holidays because I love all the decorating and crafting that you can do with it! I love carving pumpkins, making yummy treats, “Boo”-ing our neighbors and having fun creating crafts with the kiddos.

Recently I’ve been finding lots of fun projects and ideas on Pinterest that I’ve wanted to try, so the boys and I have been crafting up a Halloween storm!

Of course, I’ve been supervising (and crafting along with them) for the most part, so I don’t have any in-the-works photos, but I do have a couple of some of our finished products.

LBL_7316

We made skeletons out of cotton swabs that turned out pretty cute. W’s ribs ended up floating around in space, which would probably be pretty painful, but he seemed okay with it. E’s (on the far right) was great! Then we made some pipe cleaner spiders and webs for them to live on.

All in all, it was a lot of fun. I’ve got to get photos of some of our other projects to post as well. I love doing this kind of thing with them.

No comments: