10.09.2011

Last day of vacation!

On our last day in Utah before we headed back, we had a great little family party/engagement party for my cousin Sarah. She recently got married to a great guy who we all love and we had fun celebrating their engagement. I stole these photos from my sister, since my lens was acting all wonky and wasn’t focusing right, so I didn’t bring it with me.

_EMP3876

Sarah and her sweetie.

_EMP3979_BW

_EMP4052_luxBW

_EMP4066_luxBW

They had fun playing newlywed-type games. They were so cute together!

I did steal Em’s camera for a couple pics and it was fun getting some fun ones of the siblings.

_EMP3882

_EMP3883_BW

_EMP3886_BW

_EMP3887_BW

_EMP3889_BW

And of course, sweet little Sophie-Roo. Love.

_EMP3920_BW

Then we headed back to my grandparents’ house, packed up the last of our stuff, got up early and headed home.

We had a great trip and really loved spending time with family that we don’t get to see often enough. Can’t wait until we can do it again!

No comments: