2.06.2009

New Header

Can you believe it? I actually had a few spare moments to scrap (albeit it took me two days to finish)! I like this color scheme a little better, it's more soothing. And I sure need that lately.

We've all gotten whatever Eli had. I won't go into details for those of you who are faint at heart, but I will say that my system is completely cleared out, so I feel better. Yeah, there's nothing like you and your spouse being that sick at the same time, and still trying to recover from giving birth, trying to nurse a newborn, and keep up with a 3 year old who is 'all better now'. Whew. I think I need a vacation. Anyone up for Vegas?? :)

7 comments:

Shalae said...

That's terrible Laurel! Nothing could possibly worse, especially after just giving birth and a new born! Hang in there!!! Wish I was there to help out!

Launa said...

Wow, hang it there Laurel....I know exactly what your talking about! Lot's of videos for Eli and naps on the couch? I wish I was closer, I would come over and do some laundry and dishes for you...I know how that stuff gets when your down!

Your new header is beautiful by the way!

Emily Busath Murdock said...

In that picture of baby West(t) he looks so much like you as a baby, it's kinda like the Twilight Zone...

Emily Busath Murdock said...

I mean the picture on the header, btw

Laurel said...

Oh really foo? Hmm, that may be true. :)

JAG said...

Header: woo!
West pic: true!
Sick: yuck!
Vegas: we're in! ;)

Joseph & Tracy Larsen said...

cute pictures! Keep them coming!
About the sickness: I know how you feel. That same exact thing happened to me just after James was born.
I thought I was going to die!