2.04.2009

New pictures!

Well, West and I had a great little photo shoot this week, while Eli was napping. It was so fun to get to practice with him. I shot in RAW and filled up my 4GB memory card in about 30 minutes. I either need to get a bigger card or start being a little more conservative with the amount of times I click the shutter. I'm leaning towards a bigger card. Valentine's Day gift, honey? :)

Anyways, here are a couple of the cute ones. I'm saving the best ones for his announcement. And don't worry, I'll be sure to post that here for those who may not get one directly. Okay, so enjoy! Let me know what you think, this was my first newborn shoot. :)

LBL_4724

Stretching his hands waaaaay out!

LBL_4629

Just chillin'.

LBL_4725_BW

I love this one because it shows his adorable little wrinkly arms. And that nice scowl. Too cute.

LBL_4676_BW

I absolutely LOVE this one because he's doing his little one-eyed stare. He does this a lot, and Eli used to do it too. West looks a lot like Eli (except for his coloring and hair, obviously) and so it's fun to see him pulling the same faces that Eli used to.


8 comments:

Amy Lemaniak said...

They turned out AWESOME!! What did you use to lay him on? Black velvet? I cannot wait to do some of these too!

JAG said...

Very cute! I love the one-eyed stare!

Launa said...

Oh my goodness! Gorgeous!! You did an awesome job!! I love the one of him sleeping, so precious! It really looks like you had fun!

Gossling Family Album said...

What awesome pictures. He is adorable.

Mandy said...

Oh these are just amazing. Breathtaking really. I love the little guy. You are so blessed.

Janae and Topher said...

Too cute!!!

Shelley said...

Beautiful baby! Good job on the newborn shots - they are gorgeous!!

Emily Busath Murdock said...

Cute!
And next time, shoot in JPEG. Raw is useless! ;P
My favorite is the second from the top. Can't wait to see the others!