2.13.2009

Rain, rain, go away

Today has been rainy and freezing! But there was a brief period of sunlight, so Eli and I went outside to play a little. He got to ride his bike and run around until I was too cold and had to go back inside. But I did get some good pictures, so it was worth it.

LBL_4971

LBL_4988

LBL_5001

LBL_5002_os

LBL_5028

Lately I've been noticing how much he has grown up in the last 6 months or so. He's gone from toddler to little boy overnight! It's especially noticeable since we've got a newborn in the house. I can hardly remember when Eli was that little. Just makes me want to soak up his cute little self as much as I can. Working on that one.

4 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

ahhhh!

you will frame #4. and it will be giant. seriously, i love these!

hey, quick q? i downloaded some paper from scrap girls, paid for it, got the receipt and then...? no paper.

any hints on how to get it? i know you are the scrap girls queen.

Jamie and Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie and Erin said...

I totally know what you mean when you say that Eli grew up overnight. Once the new baby is born it's like they pass on their baby status and become a big kid. Everyday it gets harder to remember what Soraya was like as a baby because Scout has taken over baby status. Is it living in the moment or lack of brain cells from mommyhood?

Launa said...

These are beautiful! He is seriously too cute! I know what you mean about them growing up! It's amazing once a new baby is born how big the other "babies" look! Take in every moment! :D