1.26.2010

What I Have Learned

Here's another layout from my class. The assignment was to scrap about a lesson you've learned recently. And I figured I've learned a lot about myself in the past few months (year, really), so I decided to scrap about that.

This layout is really simple because I wanted the journaling to stand out. And the photos don't really make sense with it, but I don't really care because I like them and I wanted to use them, haha.

PS: They're all taken with E's Fisher Price camera we got for Christmas, so the quality is terrible. But I love them anyway. :)

what ive learned_600

what ive learned_600_L

what ive learned_600_R

Journaling: "I have learned:

that i don't want to live on a budget and really watch my spending.
BUT I WILL.
that i don't want to do the dishes every single day.
BUT I WILL.
that i don't want to get sucked into watching american idol.
BUT I WILL.
that i don't want to get on the elliptical and work out.
BUT I WILL.
that i don't want to get out of my warm bed for a waking child.
BUT I WILL.
that i don't want to be a pseudo-single mom while the hubby works too hard.
BUT I WILL.

that some days i don't want to be tried and tested and challenged in order to show my strength as a woman, a mother, and a wife. BUT I WILL."

Supplies used: Splash Of Color Collection, Rollicking Collection, So Basically Collection Mini, ScrapSimple Tools - Scripts: Supply Tracker 11101, ScrapSimple Tools Scripts: File Save 2 11101, and ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Magnetic Poetry 5001.

No comments: