11.18.2011

MoT - 18

18. Today I’m thankful for great Christmas music. Yes, I’m one of those who listens to it before Thanksgiving, and I can’t get enough. Although I will hold out until November 1st, but after that, it’s holiday music all the way. I picked up Michael Buble’s new album last week and love it. There’s a duet on there with Shania Twain that I just can’t get out of my head! It’s really fun, you should check it out.

You also can’t go wrong with Kenny G’s Holiday and Miracle CD’s either. Pure awesomeness.

My favorite Christmas song is “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year” and whenever it comes up in the car on the radio, the kids and I turn up the volume and sing it at the top of our lungs. I just love it, and so do they. I’m thankful for the happiness that brings the kids and I,

 

No comments: