2.16.2011

Blog Challenge!

Since I'm basically a big copycat, I decided to do this fun 30-day blog post challenge that my friend Shayne has started doing on her blog. I thought it would be fun to do, and also maybe a little motivation to post more? Who knows if it will work, but I'm game!

Here are the challenges:

1. 15 Facts about me
2. A photo of myself and a description of how my day was
3. My favorite photograph of my best friend
4. 20 of my favorite things
5. A photo of myself two years ago
6. A photo of an animal I'd love to keep as a pet
7. A song to match my mood, and why
8. A recipe
9. A photo of the item I last purchased
10. A photo and description of what's in my makeup bag
11. A photograph of the town I live in
12. A TV show I'm currently addicted to
13. Something I don't leave the house without
14. A photo of something that makes me happy
15. Something I crave a lot
16. What's in my purse
17. A photo of something that means a lot to me
18. A photo of somewhere I've visited
19. A picture of me last year and now and how have I changed since then
20. My worst habit
21. 5 of my biggest pet peeves
22. My celebrity crush
23. Something I could never get tired of doing
24. My favorite book
25. A photo that makes me happy
26. A photo that makes me angry/sad
27. My dream house
28. An art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc.) that means something to me
29. A song that makes me cry (or nearly)
30. A photograph of myself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

So hang tight, it's going to be a fun run!

2 comments:

shayne said...

YES! It gets old really really fast. Haha

Laurel said...

I know, that's the only thing -- can I keep it up?? We'll see! :D