2.17.2011

Where's Gepetto when I need him?

Okay, I have to admit, I am not a very good puppet maker.

Nevertheless, the kids wanted to make some. So I indulged. And was not surprised to find out that E's little puppet totally blew mine away. :)

See what I mean?

(His puppet)
 (My puppet)
We sure had a fun evening putting them together! E was adamant that his have a shirt, pants, shoes, socks, hair and hands. W's one (that you'd think he made, but it was actually me) has his hands traced and cut out for the puppet hands. I love that. :)


E was really excited about the finished product. 


And subsequently started making the puppet do all sorts of naughty things like kicking and spitting and such, and then say, "But it was him, not me, mom!"


And of course, he needed a good spot to sit that was just his size. So we brought in the kids' folding chair from outside. Fit just right. 


Definitely a fun day!

No comments: