2.17.2011

Challenge #2 - A photo of myself and a description of my day




That's me. Sad, but I couldn't find much in the way of me in front of the camera, I'm usually behind it...

A typical day for me includes getting woken up by some overzealous children around 6:30 or 7am, then on MWF, getting housework, Scrap Girls work, and photography work done, and on T/TH, taking Eli to preschool. I'm such a homebody that we spend a lot of our time here at home, either trying to make something pretty like chair covers, pillows, or fun projects, playing hide-and-seek with the kids, watching stuff on our Wii via Netflix, making crafts and the like. If we're adventurous, we'll go to the library or the park, or sometimes even to the fabric store! :)

Then if I'm really lucky and it's a day when Nathan is coming home, we get ready for him to get here and then eat dinner, hang out a little more, then go to bed. If I'm unlucky, and it's a day when Nathan's out of town or working late, then we'll just all hang out in my room watching a movie and having fun.

Then I do it all again the next day.

Pretty exciting stuff, I know!

No comments: